Meh.

This is miscellaneous things off the brain of a girl who goes by the name Arthi.

Warning!: You may find me alarmingly boring.

You were warned. So yeah, that's it.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things To Do Before I Die

Yes. I'm finally putting the list I always knew about, that always existed in the whatever-adjective-you-want that is my brain as a blog. Here goes nothin' (Ah yes, the accent and stuff :P )
# Eat non-vegetarian (*)
# Go to a cricket match in Chepauk
# Watch at least one of my favorite rock musicians live
# Meet at least one of my favorite rock musicians
# Own poster(s) of rock bands I like
# Get drunk (Yes I want to get drunk. But no, that doesn't make me a bad person, merely curious)
# Break some rule of your institution or organisation (*)
# Get PhD in something
# Author an outrageously funny book
# Have that book made into a movie and/or TV series
# Travel around the world
# Own some kick-ass phone and create jealousy among few others :D (*)
# Own a moderately big house
# Try to be selfless at least once a day
# Become a philanthropist
# Improve spelling
# Join a rock band
# Be the founding member of some other rock band
# Learn to play the guitar
# Learn to play the bass
# Keep my room clean for more than 2 weeks
# Learn random languages
# Become a critic - books, movies, music, whatever
# Befriend a Britisher
# Get super-power(s) and do absolutely nothing with it
# Be the reason someone started following some band
# Do stand-up comedy
# Live in New York, be sarcastic and make a show about life there (Seinfeld-ish)
# Make people I've been to school and/or college with think "Hey, I used to go to school (and/or college) with her" when they see me on TV being all famous and cool while all they did was waste theirs

Maybe I'm being over ambitious but I don't care. I've so much to do with my life. Got to get going to live the life that I want to live as opposed to waste it cribbing about how I badly want to live life that way. Over and out.
Arthi Appathurai.

P.S.: (*) means I've already accomplished it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what phone o you own BTW?

Voodoo Child said...

Nokia X6 B)

athul said...

you and stand up comedy?? NO CHANCE!!

Voodoo Child said...

:/ I can stand up. And I can do comedy. Ergo I can do both simultaneously.