Meh.

This is miscellaneous things off the brain of a girl who goes by the name Arthi.

Warning!: You may find me alarmingly boring.

You were warned. So yeah, that's it.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10 possible reasons why I think I've lost it

Well, you read it right. I have lost a certain ‘it’ in life without which you cannot live the life of the greatest being in life. This certain ‘it’ I just discovered I never possessed in the whole of my life. When one fine day I sat and thought about the possible reasons why I lost such an important ‘it’ in my life, I came down with as many as 100 possibilities, who knows if I had thought about this more I would have ended up with more possible reasons. But, I don’t bother about the other infinite I didn’t think of, out of the 100 I thought of these 10 according to me are the best.


DISCLAIMER: what is going to follow here is utter idiocy; you might as well decide to navigate away from this page. But if you are destined to go through the following, well, if you have such a bad luck I can’t help it can I? Thanks anyway!


OK now coming to the hit list, I decided to make it a sort of a count down, so here is the count of the possible reasons why I lost the certain ‘it’ or rather why I never possessed the certain ‘it’.


Possible reason # 10:
Well, maybe because I was destined not to posses it. Why not? That’s a good possibility!

Possible reason # 9:
Probably, I do posses it and I fail to understand that I posses it. That’s a better reason.

Possible reason # 8:
Probably, I am perfect just without ‘it’.

Possible reason # 7:
Why could it not be that I just traded 'it' for something else I have?

Possible reason # 6:
Possibly I was a rebel since my creation and when God distributed the ‘it’ amongst his different creations, I was rebellious enough to stay away from it and decide not to get ‘it’ and live a life bigger than the others without actually having the ‘it’.

Possible reason # 5:
Possible because God just ran out of ‘it’s when I came over to Him waking up late that day when he distributed the ‘it’s amongst his different creatures.

Possible reason # 4:
I am obsessed with the thought that I don’t have ‘it’ that I refuse to see another ‘it’ much better than the ‘it’? That could well be the reason!

Possible reason # 3:
I don’t know! Because I just don’t have it and nothing to reason out at all?

Possible reason #2:
Why not because I am not good enough for ‘it’?

Possible reason # 1:
If the last reason was a possibility you could agree with then why not this one? Because I am too good for ‘it’!


And that’s how I show the world that I am bored and I need a change from the routine. On the other news, I have agreed on a challenge not to use the gizmos for an hour tomorrow. Will get back to you after that hour. Thanks a ton for coping up with this idiotic piece of writing I wrote just to while away time!
Until next post,
Yours,
Arthi Appathurai.

2 comments:

Sappoux said...

like this one! non-sensical and some in-jokes that i completely get. absolutely adore your writing!

-anna

Voodoo Child said...

thanks a ton! and you sure will love my next post, hopefully! haha